Thursday, February 02, 2006

Heard it through the grapevine...

I read today at ew (link on the sidebar) that Imelda Staunton has been cast as Delores Umbridge in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I must say, I can already see her wry smile and big pink bow in my head, and yes, Imelda Staunton is so perfect.

How much fun must it be to be a british actor lining up for these roles? The series has gotten all of the best! I am voting for Kate Winslet as Tonks next!!! Who should play Charlie and Bill?

1 comment:

Francine said...

I'm not sure about Charlie and Bill, but I want them to pad-up Dumbledore's costume. I'm not a big fan of the "Gandalf" look he's got going on in the last movie. I think he should look larger than life.

I'm hoping this is a really fun movie. I can't wait to see anarchy hit Hogwarts!!