Friday, May 12, 2006

The Elemental List Friday

Here's a little game I used to play with my friends in college. You list the top three elements that a perfect (in your mind) movie needs.

For example, if your perfect movie includes Morgan Freeman, Zombies and a soundtrack written by Yanni, well, then you list, Freeman, Zombies, Yanni. It's that easy! Or you could say: Jane Austen novel, Steven Seagal and Cameron Diaz. And, boy, what a perfect movie that would be.

So, to reiterate, today's Friday slacktastic task is:

List three elements that would make up a perfect movie. It can be anything, a landscape, a soundtrack, a director, actor, novel, cartoon character, plot mechanism, anything.

It's fun!

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Suh weet Molly. I'm gettin' to work thinkin' up idears.

Mr Lady said...

Hmmm, that's a tough one. Let me think about it...

Francine said...

Tom Waits music
George Clooney
Slick backdrop (like Vegas in Ocean's Eleven)

molly_g said...

nice one, francine.

I'm going to add a few.

Spike Jonze
Adrien Brody
Clever but not overly so, mindfuck

Amy Sedaris
Romantic Comedy
I just want her to have a big movie career.

The Amazing Adventures of Cavalier & Clay
Spielburg
Adrien Brody.

I've got Brody on the mind this morning.

Francine said...

I want Amy to have a big career too!!

The Retropolitan said...

Zombies.
John Carpenter.
Batman.